Back   Pokemon GO Bot Forum |WoW Forum | WoW FairPlay Bot Forum > World of Glider Bots > FairPlay bot Forum > General, questions, bugs or problems
Search Today's posts Mark all forums as read EnglishTranslations

Advertising
Similar threads
Theme Author Forum Reply Last post
Education on gardening RSS feed - fun Fun, fun, and other curiosities 0 16.08.2011 12: 10
Image disturbance RSS feed - fun Fun, fun, and other curiosities 0 26.05.2011 10:01
Eating disorder RSS feed - fun Fun, fun, and other curiosities 0 21.03.2011 20: 10
Glider disorder Zachariass WoW/MMO glider support 11 April 16, 2008 10: 02 am
Education ptyalin WoW/MMO glider support 38 February 17, 2008 17: 40
Response
 
Theme options View
Error error "-3" 16.03
 
ALT 03/16/2012
Registered since: May 2010
Contributions: 13
 
Scout

Offline
Error error "-3" 16.03 - Posted: 16/03/2012
Request for help!



16:03:12
thanks for the message, so it seems like the login servers are down again.

Why why and how long I can not even tell you.

Freezt your account and wait until it goes away. If I know what a new born self known here, asking for no one.

19:03:12
Now you can indeed account login but the data appears to be incorrect, it is working on the problem.
Reply with quote
Avatar from Google AdSense
Registered since: much too long
Contributions: far too many...
Location: everywhere...
 
Google AdSense

Online now!
Posted: recently


 
ALT 03/17/2012
Registered since: Mar 2012
Contributions: 12
 
Scout

Offline
Hello

According to another thread, the server is down, hopefully coming back online soon.

Greetings
Reply with quote
Error error "-3" 16.03
 
ALT 03/17/2012
Registered since: Mar 2012
Contributions: 11
 
Scout

Offline
Error error "-3" 16.03 - Posted: 03/17/2012
Wanted to tonight but anschmeißen bwekomme error "-3".

people for that I have not paid
Reply with quote
 
ALT 03/17/2012
Registered since: Feb 2012
Contributions: 5
 
Newbie

Offline
proof of how long the server-admin already are down? LG
Reply with quote
 
ALT 03/17/2012
Registered since: Jan 2012
Contributions: 6
 
Newbie

Offline
So I have the same game since 22:30 last night something was rotating around the end of the site, the server seems to be down!
Reply with quote
 
ALT 03/17/2012
Registered since: Feb 2012
Contributions: 5
 
Newbie

Offline
jo so isses me just - I hope we get the time, well written
Reply with quote
 
ALT 03/17/2012
Registered since: Mar 2012
Contributions: 26
 
Scout

Offline
Exactly the same with me last night already, so also think that the servers are down well, we wait and see
Reply with quote
 
ALT 03/17/2012
Registered since: Jul 2007
Contributions: 91
 
Members

Offline
Everyone is affected, no panic, something happened probably a hack attack or other gripes, but do not always go right, Admin is determined humble say here.
Reply with quote
 
ALT 03/17/2012
Registered since: Feb 2012
Contributions: 17
 
Scout

Offline
admin is currently on vacation
Holiday 15.03.2012 - about 18.03.2012
Reply with quote
 
ALT 03/17/2012
Registered since: Mar 2012
Contributions: 26
 
Scout

Offline
Well I play book now just manually as long as he goes up again without a Bot
Reply with quote
 
ALT 03/17/2012
Avatar by admin
Registered since: Feb 2006
Contributions: 7.103
Location: Thuringia, Eisenach
 
Administrator

Offline
Hello
thanks for the message, so it seems like the login servers are down again.

Why why and how long I can not even tell you.

Freezt your account and wait until it goes away.

PS:
I combine the two themes times.
Best regards,
Admin

Pokemon GO! Bot - Vollautomatisierter Pokemon GO! Bot - EASY ² USE!

WoW Legion kaufen | Buy WoW CD key | WoW: Warlords of Draenor buy | Buy WoW Gamecard

NO SUPPORT BY PN/EMAIL - NO EXCEPTIONS
Support? Contact!
Reply with quote
Funny
 
ALT 03/17/2012
Registered since: Jan 2012
Contributions: 6
 
Newbie

Offline
Funny - Posted: 03/17/2012
Quote:
Originally posted by Admin Post show
Hello
thanks for the message, so it seems like the login servers are down again.

Why why and how long I can not even tell you.

Freezt your account and wait until it goes away.

PS:
I combine the two themes times.

So just briefly note ne as long as you can not login, you can not even Freezing
Reply with quote
 
ALT 03/17/2012
Avatar by admin
Registered since: Feb 2006
Contributions: 7.103
Location: Thuringia, Eisenach
 
Administrator

Offline
Then it is not necessary because the time does not continue anyway ...
Best regards,
Admin

Pokemon GO! Bot - Vollautomatisierter Pokemon GO! Bot - EASY ² USE!

WoW Legion kaufen | Buy WoW CD key | WoW: Warlords of Draenor buy | Buy WoW Gamecard

NO SUPPORT BY PN/EMAIL - NO EXCEPTIONS
Support? Contact!
Reply with quote
 
ALT 03/17/2012
Registered since: Mar 2012
Contributions: 26
 
Scout

Offline
Hmmm apparently still get updated very often nothing new ..
Reply with quote
 
ALT 03/17/2012
Registered since: Oct 2007
Contributions: 128
 
Members

Offline
net can freezze is always fail
Reply with quote
 
ALT 18/03/2012
Avatar by admin
Registered since: Feb 2006
Contributions: 7.103
Location: Thuringia, Eisenach
 
Administrator

Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by Admin Post show
Then it is not necessary because the time does not continue anyway ...


We really should develop an artificial intelligence who simply repeats what I'm writing this ....
Attached graphics
File type: jpg fail_14.jpg (34,8 KB, 129x aufgerufen)
Best regards,
Admin

Pokemon GO! Bot - Vollautomatisierter Pokemon GO! Bot - EASY ² USE!

WoW Legion kaufen | Buy WoW CD key | WoW: Warlords of Draenor buy | Buy WoW Gamecard

NO SUPPORT BY PN/EMAIL - NO EXCEPTIONS
Support? Contact!
Reply with quote
 
ALT 18/03/2012
Avatar by Timo04
Registered since: Aug 2007
Contributions: 134
 
Members

Offline
How can I Freezing the time then? I just saw him risen and can not log in
Reply with quote
 
ALT 18/03/2012
Avatar by admin
Registered since: Feb 2006
Contributions: 7.103
Location: Thuringia, Eisenach
 
Administrator

Offline
This is really unique, it is NEN button in bot

Furthermore, surely you've got the e-mail read, you received after purchase, with the remark that the first time begins to run when you feel the first time (successfully) signing.
Best regards,
Admin

Pokemon GO! Bot - Vollautomatisierter Pokemon GO! Bot - EASY ² USE!

WoW Legion kaufen | Buy WoW CD key | WoW: Warlords of Draenor buy | Buy WoW Gamecard

NO SUPPORT BY PN/EMAIL - NO EXCEPTIONS
Support? Contact!
Reply with quote
 
ALT 18/03/2012
Registered since: Mar 2012
Contributions: 11
 
Scout

Offline
Does not freeze -. - So the days of paying the offered FREE OF CHARGE NOT work -. -

Who replaced my days where I have a PAID service again can not take advantage?

Since then come back like you did blah excuses .. ! If I pay for a service in advance and MUST get this achievement also. Whether or BOT rolls. WOW power is at least as well

So who replaced me now three days now? I can at least think NOT gfreezen since everything goes through the server.

Therefore not be able to Freezing. And yes, resellers can be held accountable. They offer a product and are therefore under an obligation to maintain this performance

There is no matter what stands in the Terms of Use

So now I am missing 2 days with 3, the morning I would have replaced since I bought them for. Take care, please do so.

*edit*

And credit days we'll see whether or not it happens automatically

Last edited by Thajin (03.18.2012 to 03:40 (Watch)
Reply with quote
 
ALT 18/03/2012
Registered since: Feb 2012
Contributions: 5
 
Newbie

Offline
chill some games you get excited on so artificial? do that but only if he runs again, and your days are consumed then hurry to a basic! your mimimimi shows only that it annoys you in the moment not known botting will soon be working again!
Reply with quote
 
ALT 18/03/2012
Registered since: Mar 2012
Contributions: 26
 
Scout

Offline
So what is really necessary to Freezing (what does not), or the day such and such is not removed as the administrator had written above?
Reply with quote
 
ALT 18/03/2012
Avatar by admin
Registered since: Feb 2006
Contributions: 7.103
Location: Thuringia, Eisenach
 
Administrator

Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by Jascha0123 Post show
So what is really necessary to Freezing (what does not), or the day such and such is not removed as the administrator had written above?
I can only tell you what I was told.

If something does not work - Freezing> should not go it is not necessary anyway because the time net proceeds further.


Quote:
Originally posted by Thajin Post show
Does not freeze -. - So the days of paying the offered FREE OF CHARGE NOT work -. -

Who replaced my days where I have a PAID service again can not take advantage?

Since then come back like you did blah excuses .. ! If I pay for a service in advance and MUST get this achievement also. Whether or BOT rolls. WOW power is at least as well

So who replaced me now three days now? I can at least think NOT gfreezen since everything goes through the server.

Therefore not be able to Freezing. And yes, resellers can be held accountable. They offer a product and are therefore under an obligation to maintain this performance

There is no matter what stands in the Terms of Use

So now I am missing 2 days with 3, the morning I would have replaced since I bought them for. Take care, please do so.

*edit*

And credit days we'll see whether or not it happens automatically
And with such clients, I have to struggle every day.

In fact, there are NO excuses from me, I'm sure no influence and when it do not like you have to look up elsewhere.
Best regards,
Admin

Pokemon GO! Bot - Vollautomatisierter Pokemon GO! Bot - EASY ² USE!

WoW Legion kaufen | Buy WoW CD key | WoW: Warlords of Draenor buy | Buy WoW Gamecard

NO SUPPORT BY PN/EMAIL - NO EXCEPTIONS
Support? Contact!
Reply with quote
 
ALT 18/03/2012
Registered since: Mar 2012
Contributions: 26
 
Scout

Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by Admin Post show
I can only tell you what I was told.

If something does not work - Freezing> should not go it is not necessary anyway because the time net proceeds further.

okay gut
Reply with quote
 
ALT 18/03/2012
Registered since: Mar 2012
Contributions: 11
 
Scout

Offline
What does rumschlagen here. You buy but not a car that runs not because the control unit or missing. You would just get mad and demand compensation.
Reply with quote
 
ALT 18/03/2012
Avatar by Timo04
Registered since: Aug 2007
Contributions: 134
 
Members

Offline
Is there still the possibility of the account to "terminate"? I just can not even log in and then it would no longer want to use.
Reply with quote
 
ALT 18/03/2012
Registered since: Mar 2012
Contributions: 5
 
Newbie

Offline
I think half of this still has not checked the the time to have even offered her the only then continues to run even if the bot is back.
Reply with quote
 
ALT 18/03/2012
Avatar by Timo04
Registered since: Aug 2007
Contributions: 134
 
Members

Offline
Jou Checker you .... but I had "spotted" and that's why I can not change my decision anyway?
Reply with quote
 
ALT 18/03/2012
Registered since: Mar 2012
Contributions: 5
 
Newbie

Offline
Who has talked about you? Or someone has voted 0? I said yes HALF
Reply with quote
 
ALT 18/03/2012
Registered since: Mar 2012
Contributions: 26
 
Scout

Offline
If you want to botting times a week and then the thing does not really stupid .. anyway
Solangsam he might run again -. -
Reply with quote
 
ALT 18/03/2012
Avatar by admin
Registered since: Feb 2006
Contributions: 7.103
Location: Thuringia, Eisenach
 
Administrator

Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by Thajin Post show
What does rumschlagen here. You buy but not a car that runs not because the control unit or missing. You would just get mad and demand compensation.
I certainly would not react so unprofessional and childish as half of all users here!

You know if you still do not create a disadvantage?

According to recent information just is not, but here it poops all around Sun


Quote:
Originally posted by gecco187 Post show
Who has talked about you? Or someone has voted 0? I said yes HALF
First Warning
Best regards,
Admin

Pokemon GO! Bot - Vollautomatisierter Pokemon GO! Bot - EASY ² USE!

WoW Legion kaufen | Buy WoW CD key | WoW: Warlords of Draenor buy | Buy WoW Gamecard

NO SUPPORT BY PN/EMAIL - NO EXCEPTIONS
Support? Contact!
Reply with quote
 
ALT 18/03/2012
Registered since: Mar 2012
Contributions: 5
 
Newbie

Offline
Lol because of something you get a verwahnung? that was for me the only logical explanation why he could feel angeschbrochen! ^ ^

---------- This post has been automatically merged at 18:11 the previous post was from 18:08

But nonetheless, I'm sorry
Reply with quote
 
ALT 18/03/2012
Registered since: Mar 2012
Contributions: 26
 
Scout

Offline
wait wait wait, and there is nothing new .. hmmm
Reply with quote
 
ALT 18/03/2012
Registered since: May 2010
Contributions: 13
 
Scout

Offline
I'm really a tolerant person But it will not slow time that the server times come back online?
Reply with quote
 
ALT 18/03/2012
Registered since: Mar 2012
Contributions: 5
 
Newbie

Offline
I find too!
Reply with quote
 
ALT 18/03/2012
Registered since: Mar 2012
Contributions: 26
 
Scout

Offline
yeah really lasts for ages
Reply with quote
 
ALT 18/03/2012
Avatar by admin
Registered since: Feb 2006
Contributions: 7.103
Location: Thuringia, Eisenach
 
Administrator

Offline
As you can certainly think for me there is nothing better than when the login servers are down ... No time now, seriously, definitely annoying for me than for you ISTS

In the English forum, users would be happy to get any message at all, at least you know more than this ...


Quote:
Originally posted by gecco187 Post show
Lol because of something you get a verwahnung? that was for me the only logical explanation why he could feel angeschbrochen! ^ ^

---------- This post has been automatically merged at 18:11 the previous post was from 18:08

But nonetheless, I'm sorry
Insults of any kind will not be tolerated.
Best regards,
Admin

Pokemon GO! Bot - Vollautomatisierter Pokemon GO! Bot - EASY ² USE!

WoW Legion kaufen | Buy WoW CD key | WoW: Warlords of Draenor buy | Buy WoW Gamecard

NO SUPPORT BY PN/EMAIL - NO EXCEPTIONS
Support? Contact!
Reply with quote
 
ALT 18/03/2012
Registered since: Mar 2012
Contributions: 9
 
Newbie

Offline
today it is because I'm sometimes not so well I'll give my time to mustard ye can ausuchen even whether sweet or sour so I prefer sweet Fun .... so times to page

So I realize that some of you are quick zimmlich tense calm down is where your friends?

First Although I know not where, but I think in any contribution to problems or error messages that I've already gelessen of the "-3" is a server-log problem here was not even Freezing is needed because one does not lose any time.

Second Always ask why these senseless teoretischen whether it is going? sometimes makes a clicking on login and see there is still no "is probably faster than ever to go to the forum clean and nachzuschaun ... hmm ... can you bye a new ..."
So just try and you have the response his

Third why complain? jamern heir if everyone would consider the most acidified zimmlich admin with the time and has no more to us l7ust that is, he shits us ahead of time with suitcases ..... AEMM on what I know ... crap out wolt vergesssen .. .
then the next point .. :/

5th no one can just say no one has offered the advantage.
Although your situation may understand a little UACh Wolte botting and was not what we want? with around mekert dissolves the problem lay not so feet high and teetriken and wait for it does indeed be otherwise if you Bottet

so and now I'm hoping for a kip and beautiful day tomorrow and hope he brings us back to the bot

gruß
Reply with quote
 
ALT 19.03.2012
Registered since: Mar 2012
Contributions: 26
 
Scout

Offline
So I do not know but for me worans is available now account / password is wrong that it is also possible that the login server down? Or is there some way NEN hack attack (which I've read in some other forum) because it was at that time as to it ..
Reply with quote
 
ALT 19.03.2012
Registered since: Jan 2012
Contributions: 6
 
Newbie

Offline
Leute langsam wird es komisch die Server scheinen wieder on zu sein aber auf einmal kommt die Meldung Account/Passwort Error obwohl ich nichts geändert habe also scheint der Serverhack wohl erfolgreich gewesen zu sein jetzt möchte ich aber gerne wissen wie es weiter geht, da es eine Dienstleistung ist die seit 4 tagen schon nicht mehr gewährleistet wird!
Reply with quote
 
ALT 19.03.2012
Registered since: Mar 2012
Contributions: 26
 
Scout

Offline
Mir gehts well ..
Reply with quote
 
ALT 19.03.2012
Registered since: Jan 2012
Contributions: 7
 
Newbie

Offline
Listen to rumzustressn mau ...
If he runs again then it works!
If that car is in the shop, it also need it to work again (so cars can integrate Did ma)
Does it offer or goes out without ma ma, D
Reply with quote
 
ALT 19.03.2012
Registered since: Mar 2012
Contributions: 9
 
Newbie

Offline
Sun people here that hopefully grabs the latest message the admin excavated to remember times already!

fact that I was not the only one who is affected or was this morning where the error message "-3" no longer comb sonser of the account / password be wrong Solte is eas jetzdie current status message.

I am ICT by technicians unaware of and have rescued soclhen is only a possibility for me to ask.

es gibt mehr als einen server bei dennen der e ine ist zum loggen und vermunden mit einen weiteren wo die daten gespeichert werden das ßt kurz gesagt wir haben einen kontakt mit den log server aber der ddaten server ist noch down smoit würden wir uns keine sorgen machen dürfen ds unsere zeit weiter abläuft weil der account/daten server noch down ist und keine zeit enzwischen verstreicht.

why this is so or why this is, I can only speculate but I think we are off to a good that he's back on quickly if the log server on schonmal

So really a good news if you want to believe give me. I can just only know about my miteilen server farms and use teoretische facts but what exactly is holding no one looking.

But now wait on good people and drinking coffee and not everyone einzeltn post new items NICT's other message is now, or not affected are all back ...

gruß
Reply with quote
 
ALT 19.03.2012
Registered since: Mar 2012
Contributions: 26
 
Scout

Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by Tell-I-not Post show
Sun people here that hopefully grabs the latest message the admin excavated to remember times already!

fact that I was not the only one who is affected or was this morning where the error message "-3" no longer comb sonser of the account / password be wrong Solte is eas jetzdie current status message.

I am ICT by technicians unaware of and have rescued soclhen is only a possibility for me to ask.

es gibt mehr als einen server bei dennen der e ine ist zum loggen und vermunden mit einen weiteren wo die daten gespeichert werden das ßt kurz gesagt wir haben einen kontakt mit den log server aber der ddaten server ist noch down smoit würden wir uns keine sorgen machen dürfen ds unsere zeit weiter abläuft weil der account/daten server noch down ist und keine zeit enzwischen verstreicht.

why this is so or why this is, I can only speculate but I think we are off to a good that he's back on quickly if the log server on schonmal

So really a good news if you want to believe give me. I can just only know about my miteilen server farms and use teoretische facts but what exactly is holding no one looking.

But now wait on good people and drinking coffee and not everyone einzeltn post new items NICT's other message is now, or not affected are all back ...

gruß
Thanks for the Spekalutaion
Reply with quote
 
ALT 19.03.2012
Registered since: Jan 2012
Contributions: 7
 
Newbie

Offline
Sounds plausible, it also dadruch seeth that they work on the problem!

Think back to the night we must earn our spurs =)
Reply with quote
 
ALT 19.03.2012
Registered since: Mar 2012
Contributions: 9
 
Newbie

Offline
Quote:
Thanks for the Spekalutaion
nothing to thank The people want an answer allso I give to my best one ihnene know because it does not matter can be obs or so

the main thing they can do anything for me to rrichten there's no topic is just not the shitting on it offered a bit of manual labor does not hurt and down he wenns get updated very often are also a good reason consider not the first time I've seen so far then he gingens back on so they will come back on this time
Reply with quote
 
ALT 19.03.2012
Registered since: Mar 2012
Contributions: 26
 
Scout

Offline
Yeah, the back come on why they should not
Reply with quote
 
ALT 19.03.2012
Avatar by admin
Registered since: Feb 2006
Contributions: 7.103
Location: Thuringia, Eisenach
 
Administrator

Offline
Go back!?
Best regards,
Admin

Pokemon GO! Bot - Vollautomatisierter Pokemon GO! Bot - EASY ² USE!

WoW Legion kaufen | Buy WoW CD key | WoW: Warlords of Draenor buy | Buy WoW Gamecard

NO SUPPORT BY PN/EMAIL - NO EXCEPTIONS
Support? Contact!
Reply with quote
 
ALT 19.03.2012
Registered since: Mar 2012
Contributions: 26
 
Scout

Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by Admin Post show
Go back!?
So for me is account / password error ^ ^
Reply with quote
 
ALT 19.03.2012
Avatar by admin
Registered since: Feb 2006
Contributions: 7.103
Location: Thuringia, Eisenach
 
Administrator

Offline
went for a short time, now it's back account / pw wrong.

Wait and see.


Quote:
Originally posted by Thoro Post show
Leute langsam wird es komisch die Server scheinen wieder on zu sein aber auf einmal kommt die Meldung Account/Passwort Error obwohl ich nichts geändert habe also scheint der Serverhack wohl erfolgreich gewesen zu sein jetzt möchte ich aber gerne wissen wie es weiter geht, da es eine Dienstleistung ist die seit 4 tagen schon nicht mehr gewährleistet wird!
How can one seriously but just think of junk?
Best regards,
Admin

Pokemon GO! Bot - Vollautomatisierter Pokemon GO! Bot - EASY ² USE!

WoW Legion kaufen | Buy WoW CD key | WoW: Warlords of Draenor buy | Buy WoW Gamecard

NO SUPPORT BY PN/EMAIL - NO EXCEPTIONS
Support? Contact!
Reply with quote
 
ALT 19.03.2012
Registered since: Mar 2012
Contributions: 26
 
Scout

Offline
I wait too long, it will get but probably not last much longer, I suppose from the description that it was a short time
Reply with quote
Response


Active users in this topic: 1 (Registered users: 0, guests: 1).
 
Theme options
View



Welcome back
Forums Statistics
Members: 54,125
Threads: 35,506
Posts: 187,396

Newest member: dizzyshtolze5767
Advertising