Back   Pokemon GO Bot Forum |WoW Forum | WoW FairPlay Bot Forum > World of Glider Bots > FairPlay bot Forum > General, questions, bugs or problems
Search Today's posts Mark all forums as read EnglishTranslations

Advertising
Similar threads
Theme Author Forum Reply Last post
Banned after 10 days in the Questmodus andreasnrw Customer testimonials 13 24.09.2012 14: 04
After 2 days .... evolution Experiences with WoW glider 3 April 17, 2008 11:15
Resume after few days polo1230 Experiences with WoW glider 5 February 17, 2008 16: 00
resume after 21 days of pure play time :) piw23 Experiences with WoW glider 13 04.02.2008 11: 54 am
After almost 3 days still no activation Suffer WoW/MMO glider support 8 September 22, 2007 18:21
Response
 
Theme options View
Some problems after a life of 4 days
 
ALT 01/04/2012
Registered since: Apr 2012
Contributions: 1
 
Newbie

Offline
Some problems after a life of 4 days - Posted: 01.04.2012
Dear Friends of "letting play"

I now had about 4-5 days to test the bot with a gnome ele-Shami.
Did however find much to be extremely immature.

To make sure that I have either promised too much or just too stupid am to set the bot correctly, here I have sometimes written a few things to annoy me, restrict, or in my opinion, the bot in its effectiveness against the hand games:

1.
The bot, provided for everything he has correctly initialized and sits down when he is OOM. Once he had enough mana for my Healing Surge has, he jumps up and casts it again. And the game begins anew.

Second If I tell him he should please even skinning the mobs, if he has looted it, he does so in 60% of cases. In the remaining 40% it is

a) just as stupid and wait 30-45 seconds

or

b) just as stupid to move on after 10 seconds of waiting three steps back and then wait another 10 seconds to walk back again to make the field - and in some cases 5 minutes!

Third He often stuckt on any walls.

Example: He should run from point A to point B. If not so tragic, were it not for the small but lovely but the fact that point A and point B, located at realizable visibility setting of "entrance to Un'Goro" to "Gadgetzan" EXACTLY on a line without any obstacles or something. So, now, of course, thinks the bot: "Au fine, I walk" ... hardly the first wall is * clap, Ruckel, Ruckel * and the bot will run in a relaxed and unaware bad for about 2 hours against the only available wall in the whole level area, which is not only NOT FOR HIS COUNTRY ROUTE, but also more accurate 90 ° is different. Well ... Once something can happen, okay. Calculation error or whatever. But as good as ever? : S

As you probably noticed, I'm currently running it in the quest mode, which I'm not convinced.

The instructions did your part, I realized of course, as Botter novice everything very carefully and arranged as described.

Why does he only casts please no shields or totem? Why are there these options if they do not run and you would be able to save them?

I am looking forward to constructive answers and wish you a pleasant Sunday
Reply with quote
Avatar from Google AdSense
Registered since: much too long
Contributions: far too many...
Location: everywhere...
 
Google AdSense

Online now!
Posted: recently


 
ALT 01/04/2012
Avatar by admin
Registered since: Feb 2006
Contributions: 7.103
Location: Thuringia, Eisenach
 
Administrator

Offline
Hello WelCome and,
I even like Schamis botte can only give you an error when he does not use shields or totem, so I dneke are also the rest of the errors, therefore, where:
"If he is OOM. Once he had enough mana for my Healing Surge has, he jumps up and casts it again. And the game begins all over again."
A known bug is annoying ...

Addons from making, keyboard and interface to standard bars show correctly ...
Best regards,
Admin

Pokemon GO! Bot - Vollautomatisierter Pokemon GO! Bot - EASY ² USE!

WoW Legion kaufen | Buy WoW CD key | WoW: Warlords of Draenor buy | Buy WoW Gamecard

NO SUPPORT BY PN/EMAIL - NO EXCEPTIONS
Support? Contact!
Reply with quote
Response


Active users in this topic: 1 (Registered users: 0, guests: 1).
 
Theme options
View



Welcome back
Forums Statistics
Members: 54,125
Threads: 35,506
Posts: 187,396

Newest member: dizzyshtolze5767
Advertising