Back   Pokemon GO Bot Forum |WoW Forum | WoW FairPlay Bot Forum > World of Glider Bots > Ban Forum
Search Today's posts Mark all forums as read EnglishTranslations

Advertising
Similar threads
Theme Author Forum Reply Last post
Bann or not bann... poki1991 Ban Forum 9 21.07.2011 12: 22
A question for a spell Shooter991 Ban Forum 9 11.05.2011 11: 49 am
Subsequent ban from a sold account. Brawen77 WoW/MMO glider support 40 July 17, 2008 15: 40
Permanently ban on 5.19-and even to continue: D missi Ban Forum 0 May 21, 2008 21: 12
What can I do on work if one is boring? Slammy General 41 03.04.2008 17: 09
Response
 
Theme options View
How to escape a ban when the GM is already on your heels?
 
ALT November 19, 2008
Contributions: n/a
 
Guest

How to escape a ban when the GM is already on your heels? - Posted: 19/11/2008
Yeah, they say you're 10 years old and gets Mommy!

No joke, here's the link to the story with pictures ...

Glider Forum
Reply with quote
Avatar from Google AdSense
Registered since: much too long
Contributions: far too many...
Location: everywhere...
 
Google AdSense

Online now!
Posted: recently


 
ALT November 19, 2008
Registered since: Dec 2007
Contributions: 25
 
Members

Offline
lol ^ ^ I never thought that something like this could work ^ ^
Reply with quote
 
ALT November 19, 2008
Registered since: Mar 2008
Contributions: 2.166
 
Locked

Offline
The screens are fake - the word "Game Master" in the 4th Screen you can see it most clearly.
Reply with quote
 
ALT November 19, 2008
Contributions: n/a
 
Guest

Quote:
Originally posted by Someday Post show
The screens are fake - the word "Game Master" in the 4th Screen you can see it most clearly.
What does one do? I see it says GAME MASTER. Ka as where you see a fake ...
Reply with quote
 
ALT November 19, 2008
Registered since: Aug 2007
Contributions: 150
 
Members

Offline
lol that's cool ^ ^
MfG
MC

Rogue:
1 -------- 10--------- 20--------- 30--------- 40--------- 50 -------- 60
Reply with quote
 
ALT November 19, 2008
Registered since: Jul 2008
Contributions: 51
 
Grunts

Offline
I can look at the not missing me right in the forum -. -

Look Who can say directly what it is and maybe the post screens here in the Fourm?

Mfg
INTO THE EYES OF A CHILD, THE MOTHER IS GOD
Reply with quote
 
ALT November 19, 2008
Contributions: n/a
 
Guest

Just because your registration key, then you are automatically members.

But what the hell, here for all ebay buyers:

http://members.chello.at/link1st/1.jpg
http://members.chello.at/link1st/2.jpg
http://members.chello.at/link1st/3.jpg
http://members.chello.at/link1st/4.jpg
Reply with quote
 
ALT November 19, 2008
Avatar by MrTruth
Registered since: Jan 2008
Contributions: 133
 
Members

Offline
So somehow I think of the word Gamemaster no fake ^ ^
But guess trotztem the whole thing is a fake: s
Reply with quote
 
ALT November 19, 2008
Avatar by jeri987
Registered since: Jul 2008
Contributions: 93
 
Members

Offline
fake or not ... this is cool ^ ^
Reply with quote
 
ALT November 19, 2008
Registered since: Feb 2008
Contributions: 1
 
Newbie

Offline
I do think it is fake .. n
why should use n game master smilies?
The screens were simply prepared "good" .. the lyrics could have been written better quiet ^ ^

/ Edit.
or simply is n private server ^ ^

Modified from Hated (19.11.2008 to 14: 32 (Watch)
Reply with quote
 
ALT November 19, 2008
Avatar by Patrick
Registered since: Dec 2007
Contributions: 211
 
Members

Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by HATED Post show
I do think it is fake .. n
why should use n game master smilies?
The screens were simply prepared "good" .. the lyrics could have been written better quiet ^ ^


As a Game Master is a human and not a computer?
Smilies are used to convey his feelings better, he should post instead of a smilie prefer a picture of himself on which the GM laughs? Oo
No one dies as a Virgin - life fucks everyone!
Reply with quote
 
ALT November 19, 2008
Contributions: n/a
 
Guest

You had not much contact GM, right? Of course, who also use Smileys, GM are respectful .. here it comes: TUSCH ...

PEOPLE!

Even if they are glorified by many, and a god-game status, have a guy sitting behind it just like any other. One writes a dry and humorless, the other with wit and smileys.

Edith Patrick, you were faster, and we are once again the same opinion.
Reply with quote
 
ALT November 19, 2008
Avatar by MrTruth
Registered since: Jan 2008
Contributions: 133
 
Members

Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by HATED Post show
I do think it is fake .. n
why should use n game master smilies?
The screens were simply prepared "good" .. the lyrics could have been written better quiet ^ ^

/ Edit.
or simply is n private server ^ ^

Why should the GM's do not use smileys ^ ^
NEN ticket when I write, and with a friendly GM
writing they use also often times NEN Smiley
Reply with quote
 
ALT November 19, 2008
Registered since: May 2008
Contributions: 129
 
Landsknecht

Offline
if not oda fake, funny ^ ^ isses

and game master to speak in / say to you, and used smilies, are only human, some are even from the very entertaining ^ ^
Reply with quote
 
ALT November 19, 2008
Avatar by MrTruth
Registered since: Jan 2008
Contributions: 133
 
Members

Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by Lilith Post show
if not oda fake, funny ^ ^ isses

and game master to speak in / say to you, and used smilies, are only human, some are even from the very entertaining ^ ^
yes ^ ^ the funny thing is that sometimes they last a while if they
time NEN visit in za or otherwise cause hehe
recently was one with us in za and has turned us into animals xD
that was funny when the leader sees as pork guilds x)
But the way I was cow ne * * XD
Reply with quote
 
ALT November 19, 2008
Avatar by Patrick
Registered since: Dec 2007
Contributions: 211
 
Members

Offline
Hm of something I've heard of anything yet, because there is nothing like private servers that GM's Bum with their chars somewhere and people have to be porten.Die a program running on the desktop and see it all and also all commands there Enter, I can not imagine that with Chars and so on are then supports.
No one dies as a Virgin - life fucks everyone!
Reply with quote
 
ALT November 19, 2008
Registered since: Mar 2008
Contributions: 583
Location: NRW
 
Members

Offline
Each guild of your friends might be a gm. Because each principle can be gm as a normal player in the game involved. Then, however, no right to punish someone. Even if he is right there. Info I have directly from the guild "for the horde" who had to contact support team in their wedding rain.
Reply with quote
 
ALT November 19, 2008
Avatar by _Hausi
Registered since: Oct 2008
Contributions: 131
 
Wingman master

Offline
Horny thing with the GM - and then come up with the idea to make screenshots!
But the icing on the cake eat the story with the 10-year-old girl!


However, I would "publish" the screens and the story never. With NEM is expected to spell my opinion. Although I wish NO ONE!
The story and the screen will go round like wildfire and Blizz could examine in more detail.

Last edited by _Hausi (19.11.2008 to 15: 56 (Watch)
Reply with quote
 
ALT November 19, 2008
Avatar by donduck
Registered since: May 2008
Contributions: 497
Location: Vienna
 
Members

Offline
Well want to tell you my story ^ ^

I was bored, so I wrote a Gm ticket with the following text "The horde always kill me," Remember, I'm on a pvp server ^ ^

Well 2 min and then answer came ne, he understood my anger, but he can do nothing. I've asked him all sorts of things can kill you alla and the fall to make.

Did he mean VI

Well even ham ne quarter of an hour blabbing (YES WITH SMILIES ) And then he left with the slogan:

"Good evening, dear friend, and may your Gestalltwandlungen always be free of termites and fleas""

Well as a druid pretty funny ^ ^

Alex

The spelling used in this post are my property and may not be further used or be modifziert. Each theft is brought to display!
PEOPLE VOTE FOR WHICH THE ADMIN CHANGES ITS NAME
http://wow.glider-Forum.de/foren-Neu...-nickname.html
Reply with quote
 
ALT November 19, 2008
Registered since: Aug 2008
Contributions: 16
 
Members

Offline
I wonder, rather, that this "GM" net whispert nice but uses speech bubbles.
As if that were the bystanders tackle something ... (see Screen 4)
Reply with quote
 
ALT November 19, 2008
Contributions: n/a
 
Guest

How many people you see overleaf? Exactly zero.
Reply with quote
 
ALT November 20, 2008
Avatar by CashConcepts
Registered since: Mar 2008
Contributions: 337
 
Members

Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by Thori Post show
Just because your registration key, then you are automatically members.

But what the hell, here for all ebay buyers:

http://members.chello.at/link1st/1.jpg
http://members.chello.at/link1st/2.jpg
http://members.chello.at/link1st/3.jpg
http://members.chello.at/link1st/4.jpg
Screen4 is cool

Mom: "the small one is only 10"
GM: "... when he said ..."

Must be a gender changer well. 've Heard that is often found in today's youth
Reply with quote
 
ALT November 20, 2008
Contributions: n/a
 
Guest

It can be: the player, the Char. The GM probably did before the sex, or have you ever asked a GM at the interview, hello, I have to say he or she?

And if the "mother" now she writes, then the thought of before the GM was just one yet because it is he, as in 80% of the cases certainly true in WoW.

Oh man how you all because Sun aufgeilt and compulsively trying to find bugs is really laughable.

Schauts of laughs about it or not, take life less seriously, and you're done.
Reply with quote
 
ALT November 20, 2008
Avatar by CashConcepts
Registered since: Mar 2008
Contributions: 337
 
Members

Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by Thori Post show
It can be: the player, the Char. The GM probably did before the sex, or have you ever asked a GM at the interview, hello, I have to say he or she?

And if the "mother" now she writes, then the thought of before the GM was just one yet because it is he, as in 80% of the cases certainly true in WoW.

Oh man how you all because Sun aufgeilt and compulsively trying to find bugs is really laughable.

Schauts of laughs about it or not, take life less seriously, and you're done.
Come down there. I was looking for any mistakes, but only laughed at the fact that he has confused it.

In addition, the mother has predicted the sex in which case he knew it and had to suspect it no more -. Therefore one may well find it too funny or not? Might want to watch again Screen4

And if you come with numbers, then take the current. About 40% of gamers are female So come back not 80%, unless 120% of the new ceiling
Reply with quote
 
ALT November 20, 2008
Contributions: n/a
 
Guest

I have not come down, I was never up. The first went against not only you but all the fake crier.

And then again, even though I hate splitting hairs: The first letter from GM was on ER, but then says mother YOU GM associated ER further out from the emotion he has just thought from the beginning there was an ER or out of the habit, we will likely never know ...

But where's the joke because indulges me, for me it looked like another ala Comment "This is a FAKE" who has written something wrong eins11roflmao O_o

That almost half of WoW subscribers are female I would strongly doubt long until you can prove it with a source, because it sounds totally outrageous.
Reply with quote
 
ALT November 20, 2008
Avatar by CashConcepts
Registered since: Mar 2008
Contributions: 337
 
Members

Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by Thori Post show
I have not come down, I was never up. The first went against not only you but all the fake crier.

And then again, even though I hate splitting hairs: The first letter from GM was on ER, but then says mother YOU GM associated ER further out from the emotion he has just thought from the beginning there was an ER or out of the habit, we will likely never know ...

But where's the joke because indulges me, for me it looked like another ala Comment "This is a FAKE" who has written something wrong eins11roflmao O_o

That almost half of WoW subscribers are female I would strongly doubt long until you can prove it with a source, because it sounds totally outrageous.
You should just see everything as an attack nciht. That's why it comes here so often to trouble ... and yesterday I was the first day back here and you should see it again as an attack ...

It's just funny that the "alleged mother," says her daughter and would not respond to it and then he says. Even when he went before them, that it was a boy, that's funny. It also mentions something slapstick

And unfortunately, I realize I nciht each page, but you can google that yourself. But here's a page that I had ...
Study of online gamers: the gamer - no unknown entity - computer technology - STERN.DE

Quote:
Roleplaying prefer 80 percent of women but only 62 percent of men.
WoW is a role playing game. So would even be a little bigger after this study, the female share. And then 40% is not excessive. Your cover while 20% with none of the studies

Maybe you should not see it all so negative ... I do not what you (because like most people here are, well you do not care) and I also do not want to attack your statements, because I love to laugh at things like he / she and the rest I do not care.
Is it true, then great, is fun. - Is it fake, it's still funny and has something nice thought and mcih laugh. Either way, I do not care.
Reply with quote
 
ALT November 20, 2008
Contributions: n/a
 
Guest

Quote:
Originally posted by CashConcepts Post show
Is it true, then great, is fun. - Is it fake, it's still funny and has something nice thought and mcih laugh. Either way, I do not care.
Just as it was meant to be I reinpostete here, but look at the comments earlier. The skeptics negate the funniest things ...

Reply with quote
 
ALT November 20, 2008
Registered since: Jan 2008
Contributions: 158
 
Members

Offline
I like the GMs. We have always angewhispert when we are in the Booty Bay to "Blutsegelbukkanieradmiral" are.
There are very funny people with whom you can talk. We just wanted to be just by "Halloween Stick" into pirates. Sometimes the GMs came even as pirates and have turned us or times (visible only to the ticket clerk) as Illidan in the Booty Bay to show us what a real pirate.

Highlight, as the GM all the players ran past us and turned into pirates (including the opposing faction) was.
You just have many opportunities not only seriously interfere into the game, but to fulfill them simply time NEN ticket with a nice bite incidental.
Reply with quote
 
ALT November 20, 2008
Registered since: Mar 2008
Contributions: 10
 
Members

Offline
Does not sound plausible, but GM is mitlerweile at a paid job blizz, vondher, as I work every day and do the work Scheise I think that also make the
Reply with quote
 
ALT November 20, 2008
Contributions: n/a
 
Guest

Quote:
Originally posted by Tokar Post show
Does not sound credible, mitlerweile but GM is a paid job at blizz, Vondher, as I work every day and do the work Scheise I think that also make the
Was that because a different perspective?
Reply with quote
 
ALT November 20, 2008
Avatar by jeri987
Registered since: Jul 2008
Contributions: 93
 
Members

Offline
Why a CTM should use smilies? -. -
One probably is a man of Weil?
One probably because the banal rumchatten is too stupid, too?

No Fake is that I sometimes ne 3/4 hour did babble on a GM on the server Arthas, not on problems in the game or anything, just talk nice!
And the example is used seehr Smilies well ...
Reply with quote
 
ALT November 21, 2008
Xiam avatar
Registered since: Jan 2008
Contributions: 621
 
Members

Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by Nekoelschekrat Post show
I wonder, rather, that this "GM" net whispert nice but uses speech bubbles.
As if that were the bystanders tackle something ... (see Screen 4)
The setting of any self lol ne ...
Learning to Play>: <
Reply with quote
 
ALT November 21, 2008
Registered since: Oct 2008
Contributions: 6
 
Members

Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by jeri987 Post show
Why a CTM should use smilies? -. -
One probably is a man of Weil?
One probably because the banal rumchatten is too stupid, too?

No Fake is that I sometimes ne 3/4 hour did babble on a GM on the server Arthas, not on problems in the game or anything, just talk nice!
And the example is used seehr Smilies well ...
jo gamemaster on arthas is pretty funny druf

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/2...8222110gp1.jpg

note the top right of beetle has watched us while we did Heigan because it was buggy again
Reply with quote
 
ALT November 21, 2008
Registered since: Jan 2008
Contributions: 158
 
Members

Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by Tokar Post show
Does not sound plausible, but GM is mitlerweile at a paid job blizz, vondher, as I work every day and do the work Scheise I think that also make the
Why not, ¿part of it, or on what grounds. I had to smile a little degree of I will not make screenshots purely because I only give my experience yes price and must cite no evidence * lol *
Reply with quote
Response


Active users in this topic: 1 (Registered users: 0, guests: 1).
 
Theme options
View



Welcome back
Forums Statistics
Members: 54,125
Threads: 35,507
Posts: 187,397

Newest member: dizzyshtolze5767
Advertising